Sign up now, email firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-274-3730 . 20 boat max
Clearwater Lake Fishing League Rules 2020
1. League philosophy- Fishing League is all about learning the lakes and having fun!
2. Fishing is every other Thursday night. No pre-fishing for league night fish species on day of league night. Below is league schedule.
3. League night dates will be:
May 7th 6 to 9pm ------- Crappie
May 14th 6 to 9pm ------- Walleye
May 28th 6 to 9pm ------- Sunny
June 11th 6 to 9pm ------- Walleye
June 25th 6 to 9pm ------- Bass
July 9th 6 to 9pm ------- Northern
July 23rd 6 to 9pm -------- Sunny
August 6th 5:30 to 8:30pm ---- Bass
August 20th 5 to 8pm -------- Northern
September 3rd 5 to 8pm--------- Crappie
September 17th 5 to ? End of year party
4. Lakes included are Otter, Augusta, Grass and Clearwater river chain by boat
5. 2 person teams, may have
substitutes, but one of the original partners must be in boat. You can have one person fishing in boat if partner is
6. Point system: Point system will be in 20 pt increments for total weight. 1st= 100 pts, 2nd= 80 pts, 3rd= 60pts and so on, this will depend on how many boats in fishing league. 2 points will be deducted for each dead fish. Teams will receive 5 pts for showing up, even if they don't have any fish to weigh in. Teams also will recieve 5 points for catching target species fish.
7. Top five single fish get bonus pts. 1st =50pts, 2nd =40pts, 3rd= 30pts, 4th=20pts, 5th=10pts, only one fish per team for biggest single catagory.
8. Teams may keep fish, but league would prefer catch and release program.
9. Bill or bait shop employee will be doing official weigh-in.
10. Bad weather will be voted on day of league night by 3 pm.
11. Entry fee for league is $100.00 per team (Entry fee not set in stone).
1st Place total points wins 40% of entry fees
2nd Place total points wins 20% of entry fees
3rd Place total points wins 10% of entry fees
4th Place total points wins 5% of entry fees
5% of entry fees for each catagory, biggest single fish for 2018 summer
12. Teams will get 15 bonus bonus points for really big fish (Anything weighing on or over these amounts).
Walleye 5 lbs.
Sunfish .75 lb.
Crappie 1.25 lbs.
Northern 7 lbs.
Bass 4 lbs.
13. limits for league weigh-in. But may have more in boat, and off night species.
Walleye 3 fish
Sunfish 10 fish
Crappie 5 fish
Northern 3 fish
Bass 3 fish14. Any disagreements will be put to vote
15. State of MN rules will be abided by
16. All individuals will not hold BJ’s Bait & Tackle LLC responsible for any accidents.
17. Individuals understand that their picture and points will possibly be on the internet, newspaper, possibly tv, and chart in bait shop.
18. League members will get 15% off live bait purchases the night of league.